We aim to create:
- An effective and accurate assessment system which supports breadth and depth of learning, with a greater focus on skills development.
- A connected system which links Key Stages 2, 3 and 4 to promote a smooth transition and challenge in learning.
- A consistent approach to assessment of students’ work at all levels.
Process of Assessment
There are four important stages in the process:
- The accurate assessment of the students
- The moderation of assessments
- The collection and processing of data
- The analysis and use of the data to inform progression
The Assessment Team:
Vice Principal Standards – J Collins
Leader of Data and Assessment – M Lockwood
Head of Year 11 – A Senior
Head of Year 10 – J Barnett
Head of Year 9 – R Bashforth
Head of Year – M Vallance
Head of Year 7 – K Graham