Here at St Bernard’s, we feel that our students should access Catholic Education not as separate primary and secondary school experiences, but as a seamless journey from 3 years of age to 16. Transition should not be a barrier nor a fear, it should be a wonderful experience, full of curiosity, excitement and success.
In order to achieve this for our students, we work closely with our Catholic Primary Schools and Partner Primary Schools in order to get to know our prospective students from a very early age. We spend time with them and their teachers in the primary setting and provide opportunities for the students to come and experience St Bernard’s regularly so that they start to feel at home in our surroundings.
Our Year 7 Team for the Academic Year 2022/2023 will be:
- Head of Year 7: Mr C Dobbs
- Lower School Pastoral Lead: Mrs Cathy Davies.
- Senior Lead Link to Year 7/SENDCo: Mrs Frances Whayman.
- School Chaplain: Mrs Tammy Neal.
- Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jane Hawke.