Current prices (September 2020) – Secondary meals £2.35. At St Bernard’s we operate a café system whereby items can be purchased either individually or as part of a meal deal. Students can purchase a main meal including vegetables and potatoes and a dessert for just £2.35. We have a wide variety of £2.35 meal deals so there is something to suit all variety of tastes. In addition to the main meal we also offer alternative branded food concepts: Pasta King & Street Eats. All our meal deals promote healthy eating.
Parents/Carers, following contact with the school catering staff via school reception, are able to:
- Set spend limits
- Block restricted products for students.
Any student with allergies or dietary requirements, which is stated on their data collection form, will be contacted by our school catering service to discuss individual requirements. If students develop allergies or have a change in dietary requirements during the year please contact school to discuss this further as a matter of urgency.
Payments – We use a biometric cashless system which provides numerous benefits to students, parents and carers:
- Parents can view the account balance and transaction history
- Reduce the need for students to carry cash in the school environment
- Quicker and more efficient lunch service
- Free school meals students remain anonymous
- Quick and easy top ups via on-line payments. (Parent Pay – if you need assistance with this please contact school)